The course offered by clicking on the link to the right is AIA and USGBC approved.
Compressed Agricultural Fiber (CAF) Panel Systems
CAF Panel Technical Data & Documentation
- eSIP Detail Drawings
- Features for IGS Manufacturing Worldwide Wood eSIPs
- Section 06120 Architectural Specs – Wood eSIPs
- Material Safety Data Sheet for Wood eSIPs
- Wood eSIP R-Value
- IGS Manufacturing Worldwide eSIP New Construction LEED Chart
- eSIP Limited 25 Year Warranty
- Sample Savings for QSR Construction
- Case Study – Wells Fargo/Wachovia Branch Energy Comparison
Technical Data & Documentation
- ePanel Acoustic Brochure LEED Point Accumulation
- ePanel Technical Data
- ePanel Acoustics Study
- ePanel Material Safety Data Sheet
- ePanel Frequently Asked Questions
- ePanel Negative Carbon Footprint
- ePanel Downloadable Cost Comparison
How does the manufacturing process work?
At the heart of our plant is a specialized machine nearly the length of a football field. Straw bales are placed on the machine’s conveyor, broken apart, screened to remove debris and short strands, then dropped down a chute before being compressed under extreme heat and pressure into a rigid board that is finally wrapped in heavy duty organic paper and cut to project-specific lengths.
The end result, CAF Panels, is a completely organic product with no added formaldehyde or VOC’s that can replace traditional building materials such as fiberglass insulation, gypsum board, medium density fiberboard, particle board, and sound-proofing panels.
Here are some ways you can
stay in touch with IGS.
605 Main Street, Suite 201
Stevensville, MD 21666
Find answers to questions, get technical
data and white papers & FAQs
Connect with Us:
Interested in doing business with IGS, fill out our information form and we’ll be in touch.
Contact Us >